WHAT DO YOU DO?
1. We model ministry to children and young people, through conferences, days away and Sunday ministry.
2. We educate the wider church on ministry to the next generation.
3. We train parents, leaders, children and youth to release their full potential with God. (Read the book 'The Josiah Generation' to see how some children have been used by God.)
We are a resource to the wider body of Christ. If you feel we can be of any help or support to you then please do contact us.
WHAT TOPICS DO YOU TRAIN ON?
We tailor our training for each individual group and are always adding new seminars to our list. A selection of the more popular topics that we train on in our Day and Evening Seminars are listed below.
A STANDARD FIRST TRAINING SESSION (one full day)
- The Theology of Children - A Biblical introduction to children's minsitry
- Leading children in prayer and worship - A pracitcal session including hearing God's voice
- How did Jesus make disciples - Learning from Jesus life
- The structure of a lesson and Questions and Answer session
BASIC TRAINING SESSIONS
- The Josiah Generation
- The process of discipleship
- Discipline Dilemmas - How to discipline children
- How do children learn - Learning styles
- Children and Salvation - What does the Bible say about children's salvation
- Child Protection Training
- What make a good/bad teacher
- Babies and womb ministry - A vision for ministry
- Ministering to babies and toddlers - a full course covering practical and spiritual aspects of a creche
- Ministering to the womb
- Parenting a spiritual child - how parents can help children develop spiritually
ADVANCED TRAINING SESSIONS
- The Josiah Generation - The call on this generation of children (based on the book)
- Children and Discipleship
- Things we mis-teach our children - a highly thought provoking Seminar on how children hear things we don't mean to say
- Counselling Children - An introduction to counselling children including basic techniques
- Relating to the whole family
- Developing children in their walk with God
- Releasing children as leaders
- Taking children on mission
- How to run a successful Cre8tive Kids outreach program
- How to see your creche ministry Thrive
- How to develop godly teenage boys ( Boys to men)
- How to develop godly teenage girls ( Girls to Women)
- Preparing children for the end times
HOW FAR ARE YOU PREPARED TO TRAVEL?
We are prepared to travel anywhere, as God leads.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IF I WANT TO BOOK YOU?
Contact us so we can discuss your event.
DO HAVE ANY RESOURCES THAT WE CAN BUY FROM YOU ON THE DAY OF TRAINING?
Yes! We will bring a selection of resources that we have to hand and would request for someone to 'man' the stand for our resources and take payment for any we are selling. These can also can be found via these links 'Children Can shop' and 'Free Resources'
HOW DO I KNOW MY EVENT IS FULLY CONFIRMED?
Once your event is confirmed we will send you a letter of confirmation with the details we have agreed. Closer to the event we will also post the details on our itinerary.
DO YOU REQUIRE ANY EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR SEMINARS OR TRAINING DAYS?
Each Seminar day or training day is different. The confirmation letter we will send you will have a list of any equipment that we require for your specific event along with the topics agreed for the day.
DO YOU HAVE BIOGRAPHIES THAT WE CAN PLACE ON OUR NEWSLETTERS FOR PROMOTION OF THE EVENT?
Once your event has been confirmed we will give you access to our biographies and photographs for you to use in promotional literature.
DO YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO COME ON AS A TEAM MEMBER FOR ANY OF THE CONFERENCES YOU RUN AS A HANDS ON TRAINING SESSION?
Yes absolutely, we would encourage it. All people who would like to be on one of our teams would have to pass DBS checks and a general 'Children Can' application for joining team as well as supply references from their local minister. The DBS check can be done through your church. A 'Children Can' application form can be obtained through us via our contact page.